Whether you are experiencing a life transition, loss, stress, or anxiety, my holistic services can support you in your healing journey.
a personal journey
I offer personalized wellbeing services and packages based on initial consultation between us to help me understand your goals for healing.
After understanding your goals, I will design plan for us to work together tailored to your unique needs, where we use therapeutic tools from yoga, Reiki therapy, and counselling practice to facilitate your journey. Sometimes it might be a series of private yoga sessions designed to meet your wellbeing goal, or it might be a series of counselling sessions with 1-2 Reiki treatments offered in between. I also offer single session counselling, and single session Reiki and Yoga.
My services are a best fit for individuals who are:
- open to mind-body practices, and do not want to rely on one modality alone in their healing journey
- experiencing difficult life transitions and moments (eg. burnout, grief, loss, relationship breakups, work-life balance)
- searching for relief and coping strategies for depression and anxiety
- on a personal growth journey (eg. looking to strengthen self compassion or reconnect with life’s purpose)
- or anyone looking for complimentary and holistic tools to add to what they are already accessing for their wellbeing
Below is a list of packages and their rates. Please connect with me so that I can help you to choose the package that best meets your needs. To learn more about the modalities I use in my therapeutic toolkit, please see below.
I offer courses and workshops that enable individuals to build emotional resilience, in person and online. During these group journeys, we draw from social work theory and education, and utilize yoga and mindfulness to facilitate healing and personal growth. Examples of workshops and class series include:
- Reiki Restorative Yoga for Reducing Stress
- Exploring Self Compassion through Yoga
- Post Natal Yoga- Beating the 4th Trimester Blues
- Creative Visioning and Intention Setting
Active courses and upcoming workshops: